Sunday, January 24, 2010

Inaugural Blog

What's good? My name is Derek Buchanan, some people like to call me Bucky. You probably won't want to, and thats fine by me. I am a freshmen construction management major from Renton, WA. If you don't know where thats at because you're from the east side of the state or from a different state completely, its near Seattle. I am a social guy I suppose. I value my family and friends more than anything in the world and I believe life is all about building relationships. I am like almost every other average guy in that I live and breathe sports. I was born in GA so any Atlanta team is MY team. I love to play golf and almost any sport. Basketball has been the sport of choice for me and my friends lately but I seem to get worked every time I go to the REC. Also, my friends and I are wanna-be rappers and we're just waiting for our big break so if you have any connections in the music industry let me know. Schools cool and I have been loving college so far. Its tough sometimes but I am diggin' the freedom and the Pullman lifestyle.



This is my girlfriend and I at a Mariners game. She is a freshmen at WWU.

2 comments:

  1. Derek, I love that you are close with family and friends! That makes me so happy cause I am the same way. Also, you have a long distance relationship and so do I! But my boyfriend goes to the worst school in the nation (UW). I hope things work well for you guys, force be with you, as well as you enjoying your new Pullman lifestyle! See you in class

    ReplyDelete
  2. What up buddy. I am a sports guy too. I love all sports and I will probably see you at the REC. I love to play basketball there too so maybe I will play a game with you too. Good luck with your rapping career. I can imagine that that’s a really hard industry to get to the top to. I also love Pullman.

    ReplyDelete